Search for Camden council consultations
- Red Lion Street - Parking Amendments
- Public Realm Improvements - Netley Primary School Development
- Adult social care annual report 2013-14
- Should landlords need a licence to rent out homes in Camden?
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment consultation
- Changes to Hostel Rents and Charges 2014
- Quiet Streets Initiative: Residents' Feedback Survey
- Pancras Road - Proposed Walking and Cycling Improvements
- Hate Crime Community Research
- Review of CA-J and CA-U controlled parking zones
Post by Claire Callow 14:53, Thursday
We would like to invite you to an exhibition of the detailed proposals for new homes on the Maitland Park estate, which have recently been submitted for planning consent.
This will take place on:
Post by Claire Callow 14:48, Thursday
The first phase of the Abbey Area regeneration project involves the demolition of the multi-storey car park at the junction of Abbey and Belsize roads. We expect the car park to be...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 09:21, Thursday
Read the latest Parent Council newsletter (Oct-Dec 2014): Parent Council newsletter - Oct-Dec 2014
Post by Nikki Haydon 14:02, Wednesday
Bingo session for seniors on Saturday 15th November from 2.00pm - 4.00pm at Haverstock school, 24 Haverstock Hill, NW3 2BQ.
Free refreshments and raffle. Six games costing a maximum of £3 in...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 18:27, 27 Oct 2014
Parent Council members with the Mayor and Councillor Georgia Gould (far left) at Celebrating Parents and Carers 2014 on Saturday (25 October).
Comment by Philip McCorkell 18:14, 27 Oct 2014
The Mayor of Camden with his sons Reuben, six, and Noah, two, at the Celebrating Parents and Carers event on Saturday, 25 October.