Search for Camden council consultations
- Fortune Green and West Hampstead Neighbourhood Plan
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme 2015/16
- HS2 Replacement Homes Design Competition
- Should landlords need a licence to rent out homes in Camden?
- Royal College Street Walking and Cycling Improvements
- Market testing exercise: Specialist advocacy pathway for adults with complex needs
- Housing newsletter survey
- Benefit Advice (Welfare Rights, IEYS)
- Employability feedback
Post by Paul Ginsberg 11 hours 21 minutes ago
"From what I observed and heard concerning this whole LVT ssue, there were only three actual members of the Forum that showed any interest or commitment to fighting the Leaseholder's case. One or...
Post by dennis clayton 03:23, Thursday
The comments here concerning who did what are quite interesting. Being a type A leaseholder, it did not really cause me any problem, but I was curious as to what might be in store later on, for...
Comment by Michael Moncrieff 08:15, Wednesday
I am sorry to hear that there have been issues with the work undertaken at your property and will raise this with the appropriate department to ask that they remedy the issues...
Comment by Aquababies 16:00, Tuesday
Mothers of Camden! We are Aquababies and we want your Husbands!
We are looking to run special father and baby swimming lesson days at our West Hampstead venue, The Royal Free Hospital Hydro Pool....
Comment by NeilH 15:30, Tuesday
Could you please remove the rubbish left behind by your contractors from my property.
Work to rebuild the damaged wall was completed exactly one week ago. I was told someone would be coming later...
Comment by Michael Moncrieff 12:35, Tuesday
Thank you for your enquiry. The properties on Fawley Road that are currently included in the Better Homes Programme can be found by using the search field on the left hand side...