Search for Camden council consultations
- Goods Way / York Way Proposed pedestrian and cycling improvements
- Regent's Park Estate Community Vision 2014
- Tybalds Estate Community Survey
- Quietway 2 - Guilford Street Area Proposed Cycling and Walking Improvements
- Introduction to illegal street trading
- Gambling Policy Review Consultation 2015
- Camden's Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2014 to 2017
- Hate Crime Community Research
- Camden Design Awards 2015
- Ceremonies Survey
Post by Citizen D 8 hours 21 minutes ago
In yesterday's CNJ Councillor Meric Apak published a letter informing people of the fact that the housing scrutiny committee has received a report from officers referring to improvements in...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 14:58, Thursday
Apply for a Camden Scholarship today
Thinking about university for you or your children? If so, we’re looking for motivated Camden residents of all ages who are keen to fulfil their...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 13:25, Wednesday
Comment by Matthew 09:45, 16 Dec 2014
The following additions have come in from Mick Farrant, Chair of Queens Crescent Community Association (QCCA):
1. The potential nature of some leases with restrictive break...
Comment by Matthew 11:23, 15 Dec 2014
Just to say that a few of you have emailed comments and i'll add them on after i've got your permission
Comment by Matthew 15:01, 12 Dec 2014
Please add any comments here