Search for Camden council consultations
- Changes to Hostel Rents and Charges 2014
- New Mathematics Curriculum Confidence Survey pre LS (Year 2 schools)
- Mathematics Teaching Confidence Survey pre-LS (Year 2 schools)
- Quiet Streets Initiative: Residents' Feedback Survey
- Oral Health Market Testing Camden and Islington
- Pancras Road - Proposed Walking and Cycling Improvements
- Hate Crime Community Research
- Review of CA-J and CA-U controlled parking zones
- Cambridge Survey (For Year 1 Schools)
- Cambridge Survey
Comment by withalittlelove London 4 hours 3 minutes ago
A not for profit lending library of children's clothes 0 -24. This service is 100% free and is open to all parents, foster carers and playgroups.
For more information email sally:...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 7 hours 51 minutes ago
An ‘outside and real’ art trail of discovery in Camden
A kebab house, chip shop and a building once home to injured horses are some of the unusual venues to play host to unique works...
Comment by Katie Gilman 9 hours 10 minutes ago
The next Holborn & Covent Garden Area Action Group will take place on Tuesday 18 November at 7pm. Venue: Guide Hall, Coram’s Fields, Guilford Street WC1. See further down this page under...
Comment by Philip McCorkell 10 hours 56 minutes ago
Thought-provoking article from Tim Lott in the Guardian on family and relationships within families: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/oct/17/its-not-worth-giving-your-children-advice
Comment by Philip McCorkell 15:11, Tuesday
The Big Draw: Ming family day
Sunday 26 October,
Great Court, British Museum
Free, just drop in.
Comment by Philip McCorkell 10:58, Tuesday
Free half-term fun on Camden’s Museum Mile - Museums in Camden are holding a range of activities this half-term to celebrate the upcoming release of the adventure comedy Night At The Museum 3.