Search for Camden council consultations
- Quiet Streets Initiative: Residents' Feedback Survey
- Hate Crime Community Research
- Camden's Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2014 to 2017
- Regent's Park Estate Community Vision 2014
- Consultation - Improvements to Inverness Street market
- Improvements to the Leather Lane Market area
- Maiden Lane Community Survey
- Adult Safeguarding Strategy 2015-18
- Public Realm Improvements - Netley Primary School Development
- Adult social care annual report 2013-14
Post by Claire Callow 4 hours 34 minutes ago
We would like to invite you to attend an exhibition where you can view and comment on proposals for phases two and three of the Abbey Area project. Information and updates about each phase of the...
Post by Shafeeq Siddiqui 12:24, Wednesday
I am posting these to easily access the New Rules that Cabinet has approved on 'Improved Rules for Leaseholders in Regeneration areas' (ie Gospel Oak/ Bacton Low etc).
Comment by Edward Bailey 15:24, Monday
Thank you for your comment.
The CPG has already been published and can be found here in CPG1: Design (chapter 3:Heritage).
Amendments to the Local List are in the final...
Post by DiabetesUK 13:08, Monday
A support group for people who have diabetes and HIV has been set up in Camden - the first group of its kind in the UK.
‘HAD’ - the HIV and Diabetes Support Group – will meet on...
Post by Nikki Haydon 12:02, 24 Nov 2014
Saturday 13th December from 2.00pm - 5.00pm at Haverstock School, 24 Haverstock Hill, NW3 2BQ.
Come and watch the delightful film : 'Hugo'
Post by Shafeeq Siddiqui 12:56, 21 Nov 2014
Regen in Gospel Oak : Some figures on Costs. CLF Meeting 18Nov2014
To allay spurious figures floated with reference to Valuations of Leaseholders dwellings where Demolition...